About the Method
The LeanStrong Method ™ is an online 6-week course using a plant-based (vegan), ketogenic diet combined with intermittent fasting.
Sound like a lot? It’s actually not but, it is structured, but flexible and extremely effective - or so past, women have said!
You can check out some testimonials here.
There are a LOT of things out there, aren’t there? Keto, Whole 30, Clean Eating, If It Fits Your Macros (IIFYM), vegan, vegetarian, whew! Enough to make you shut down your laptop and eat some Oreos, isn’t it? Fear not, I’m here to help set the record straight and get you results!
Who is this for:
This program is for women who are tired of being confused by all the “things” out there and just want to find something that is actually healthy and actually works. Forever.
What makes this program different? A few things:
- Unlike most programs, this is not just something where you sign up, get a bunch of information that you have to compile, decipher and try to figure out what to do with. Instead, you’ll get educated on how your body works, how food works and since we’re at it, how to make all of that work for your lifestyle and goals!
- We eat a 100% Vegan Diet. And it’s kinda my speciality so, don’t sweat it if you have no clue what that entails - and it’s actually easier (and cheaper) once you know what you’re doing! No more trimming gross chicken, yay!
- You get actual coaching. Like a real two-way conversation with a human actually happens. So you’re not just sitting there with a ton of information or challenges or questions that you don’t know what to do with.
- You get food suggestions for every day for 6 weeks. Yes, every. day. (I know! Isn’t that awesome?)
- You get educated on how your body works and how to fuel it so that you can make the proper decisions when you’re released back out into the wild! It’s kind of like parenting, but without the bedtime drama. My goal is to teach you how to make good decisions and achieve your goals for the rest of your life.
Ok so, what does my life look like AFTER I complete the 6-weeks?
- Feel more confident in your clothes (or naked, whatever!)
- Want to wear shorts or a tank top, even in the winter
- Have more energy (which usually translates into the laundry actually getting put away)
- Have clearer, more vibrant skin (and bonus, have you ever seen an 60 year old vegan? They look no less than 15 years younger than they actually are. Yes, I’ll take that, thank you.)
- Have improved digestion. We will just leave it at that...but, let’s just say, you’re stomach will be much flatter.
- Know how to set goals that actually make a difference in your life and the lives of others. Because, life’s not really not about us, honey!
- Help the planet and the the animals. Ok, so here’s the thing. We aren’t walking around with “Vegan” hats on, ok. (but, if that’s your thing, have at it!) But, the reality is, historically, we haven’t stewared the resources we’ve been given very well. So, whether that’s your thing or not, you’re helping not destroy the planet so, feel free to take credit! Or don’t. Whatever! But, you’re choosing a plant-based lifestyle makes a difference in the world.
- Be a food snob that will only eat the highest quality foods...unless it’s a girls night and someone brought some Oreo-laden pinterest concoction (can you tell I have a thing for Oreos?)
- Feel more confident than you did coming in and ridiculously proud of the choices you made and hard work you put in. You won’t even notice the woman with the good legs in the ‘you’re too old to be wearing shorts that short’ shorts. Because your legs will be better.
Obviously, you want all of these things but, let’s just say you’re still not sure. Let’s talk about who this program is NOT for, shall we?
- Basically, this program isn’t for you if you’re not ready for change. If you’re not willing to go to the grocery store, meal prep and try new foods for 6 weeks, this program is not for you.
Which, I’m sure that does not describe you in any way, shape or form so, if you’d like to join our next round and get immediate access to the online portal and all of the materials, you can register below!